JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications. The flexible piping system provides the ability to significantly reduce installation time without the need for specialist tools. The fittings can be demounted if required, are lead free, and remove the risk of any scale build up. Extensive tests have shown that Speedfit products will withstand temperatures and pressures well in excess of normal working conditions.
SPEEDPEX barrier pipe has an inner barrier to stop the ingress of atmosphere. It is British Gas accepted for water pipe in vented and sealed central heating systems.
Speedfit SPEEDPEX Barrier pipe is available in 10mm, 15mm and 22mm diameters from On Demand Supplies in coils of up to 100 metres if required with the following manufacturer codes, all available in this section
- 10BPEX-25C – 10mm x 25 metres
- 10BPEX-50C – 10mm x 50 metres
- 10BPEX-100C – 10mm x 100 metres
- 15BPEX-25C – 15mm x 25 metres
- 15BPEX-50C – 15mm x 50 metres
- 15BPEX-100C – 15mm x 100 metres
- 22BPEX-25C – 28mm x 25 metres
- 22BPEX-50C – 28mm x 50 metres